The big final race held in good sized surf made for an exhilarating finish to this years PRIMI Naish Downwind Dash Series. With 9 out of 10 races completed in wind gusts from 17-43 knots it had to go down as the most successful series to date!
A big shout-out goes to team Naish South Africa riders Chris Bertish and junior Ethan Koopmans who both could secure the top podium place overall in their division thru put the course of the series. Congratulations to both of them and good luck as the PRIMI Nash Downwind Dash Series will resume January 9th with another 10x Wednesday night races.
1) Chris Bertish (Javelin 14’0″ LE)
2) Dylan Frick
3) Greg Bertish
1) Brigette van Aswegen
2) Mishka Steyn
3) Monika Wohlgemuth (Glide 14’0″)
1) Ethan Koopmans (Glide 14’0″)
2) Joshua Robertson
3) Kimon Dos Santos (Glide 14’0″)
1) Pietro Muscas (Glide 14’0″)
2) Andrew Cillie
3) Peter Petersen (Javelin 14’0″ LE)